International Business Developer
Pryntec as brand of the TEB Group is a leader in Electronic Security industry and more particularly in the world of CCTV system. Supplier to the World’s largest retail chains, recognized actor in the banking sector and ambitious to collectivities areas, Pryntec is facing challenges of artificial intelligence and brings innovative software solutions for its customers and partners.
As significant player to the public sector, Pryntec is looking for an International Business Developer. Part of the sales team, this position is attached to the Group’s headquarters in France (Corpeau) and will report to the sales Director.
The Business Developer should combine the capabilities of animator and hunter. He/She should be able to animate threshold relationships with several types of interlocutors. For this, the Business Developer will have to prepare canvassing plans and have an appetite for technical products and software solutions.
Evangelist on our solutions, the Business Developer will enjoy an immediate customer experience.
- Develop the current customer portfolio by creating strong and long-lasting relationships
- Boost the portfolio by targeting and prospecting new customer accounts :
- Retail sector : knowledge of all the stakeholders (direct approach to decision-makers & indirect to intermediaries)
- Banking sector : systemic approach of all the stakeholders in the sector
- Public sector : link with the inevitable markets, the end-customers and the French authorities
- Apply in agreement with the sales department the development plans for the different areas and targets.
- Negotiate and develop commercial proposals related to the technical solutions offer.
- Create and follow a process of competitive and technological monitoring on each geographical area.
- Reporting and follow-up of activity and margins.
- Guarantee the achievement of revenues objectives set in the areas by ensuring customer satisfaction.
Keys to success
- Development accelerator
- Extensive international travel, service vehicle & driving license
- Autonomy on the working organization and daily
- Contact must be easy, development of networks, clear communication with a strong conviction to value and defend the assets of the company and its solutions
- Analysis spirit, appetite for figures
- Knowledge of International trade and markets
- Fluent English and another language (Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech …) would be a plus
You have a higher education in International Trade (International Business School), at least 2 years of similar experience and a solid knowledge of International Trade, ideally in an industrial, technological or IT environment.
Your organizational skills, your sense of rigour and autonomy will be your best assets to succeed in this mission. Your contact must be easy, your communication clear with a strong conviction to value and defend the assets of the company and its solutions. A good ability to work as a part of a team in a multicultural environment would be a plus.
The assignment requires extensive international travel.
If you are interested by the challenge and the opportunity, please contact :
Based in Burgundy, PRYNTEC (T.E.B Group), is a french editor of security video solutions software and hardware, looking for new talents to join its team.